Whether you need hands on assistance to develop your therapy programs, are looking to maximize opportunities with PDPM or if you would like to implement pre-billing audit reviews, our experts are ready to assist!
- Pre-Billing Reviews: Remote audits of Medicare Part A charts and MDS assessments prior to submission or billing to ensure accuracy and optimize reimbursement.
- Off-site Support: Our team of qualified reimbursement specialists are available to clients and have the ability to work with you and your team in real time through remote EMR access.
- ICD-10 Training: Our focused training begins with coding basics, reviews PDPM specific components, provides hands on coding scenarios and reviews the most up-to-date resources.
- Skilled Documentation: Providing a customized library of skilled nursing progress notes to accurately capture documentation needed for PDPM clinical components. Assistance is available to integrate the library into EMR setup.
- IPA Assistance: Implementing IPA review processes to identify clinical category changes and determine the financial impact. Ask us how our experts can lessen this administrative burden.
- PDPM Tools: Customized policies and procedures that will guide teams, start to finish, in PDPM Management.
- Program Development: Respiratory Therapy and Restorative Nursing.
A comprehensive review of your current systems & processes utilized to capture optimal and accurate Medicare Part B reimbursement leading to improved compliance, efficiency and minimizing future missed opportunities. The expertise of our clinical and therapy consultants will allow your organization to maximize opportunities through sustainable processes and on-site education.
Coretactics offers support to providers when preparing for upcoming audits to ensure necessary supporting documentation is available and organized. Post-audit outcome analysis is also available to identify opportunities for process improvement.
Proper utilization and billing of services in accordance with multiple managed care contracts can be simplified utilizing our contract detail process and team education on resource management by payer source.
Whether you need assistance compiling documentation for responses or guidance to determine if a redetermination is warranted, our experts are available to work with you and your team to ensure optimal outcomes.
Our team can assist providers to identify potential causative factors in denials and develop targeted education on strategies to improve their processes through the use of tracking systems to monitor timeliness of ADR responses/status resulting in improved reimbursement recovery.